6th Grade Outdoor Science School (January 17-20, 2023)
Registration for OSS is now live!
- Download the Step-by-Step Instructions for Online Registration in English or in Spanish.
- Head to the ECOS website www.ecosinstitute.com.
- Follow the steps to complete your student's OSS online registration. Please note: the Group Hold Registration ID is Van Buren. Should you have any questions regarding the online registration process, please contact ECOS at (949) 298-3267.
- If your child requires any type of medication while at camp, please download, print, and complete the ECOS Medication Authorization form. This form must be completed by both a parent/legal guardian AND a physician. Please submit this form to the office, along with the medication, prior to camp. Students without the proper documentation will not be permitted to bring any type of medication to camp. This includes motion sickness medication for the bus ride to and from camp.
- If your child has any special needs that Van Buren and ECOS should be aware of, please download, complete, and submit the Release for a Student with a Special Need/Condition form. A student with special needs is defined as one who may, as a result of a physical or emotional condition, require individualized care or medical attention. Examples include, but are not limited to: diabetics, mobility challenged students, students who regularly use a nebulizer, emotionally challenged students, and students with severe food allergies.
- For more information about the Emerald Cove Outdoor Science Institute (ECOS), please see the Parent Guide below.