New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Van Buren Elementary School!
Registering your child for school is a 2-step process:
1. Please begin the online registration process at https://enroll.pylusd.org. Be sure to select the correct school year in which you wish to enroll your child and enter your child’s name and birth date exactly as they appear on your child’s Birth Certificate. Please refer to the Parent's Guide to New Student Online Enrollment (below). Once you’ve completed the online portion, please print and sign three (3) copies of the PYLUSD Online Enrollment.
2. Please bring the following to our school office Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7:30 am-3:30 pm:
- Two (2) copies of the printed and signed PYLUSD Online Enrollment
- Identity verification of parent or legal guardian: current driver's license / CA ID card / passport with photo ID
- One (1) of the following proofs of residency reflecting name and address: current utility bill / current property tax or income tax documents / escrow papers with closing date (within 90 calendar days of student entering school) / rental/lease agreement / current payroll stub / correspondence from a government agency
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization record
If you have any questions, please call the office at (714) 986-7100.
Van Buren Office Staff